Cleanliness and Punctuality
- Public and Personal cleanliness
Participation in programmes in a spirit of co-operation, showing respect to Elders, Sympathy, Modesty in behaviour, Offering hospitality to guests, Unreserved appreciation of what is good, these virtues are cultivated in our esteemed institution by experienced staff.
Attendance and Course Tracking System (ACTS) SIPUC has put into service the ubiquitous mobile technology to record, maintain and track student's attendance and to test their competence internally.
This innovative practice has attracted widespread attention and acceptance in academic circles and coverage in the media at home and abroad. It is a boon, besides, to parents for monitoring their ward's progress.
Salient features of ACTS:
- Mobile - based registration software for student information.
- Individual student's account with login and password.
- Login & password for Principal to access and track student information regularly.
- SMS - Based automated communication to parents.
IPOMO Campus, a Bangalore-based firm, has developed this application for handling Internal Assessment, Marking Attendance, Profiling Students, Announcing Results, Counselling and Career guidance.